Promise to Parrots
Help Make a Promising Future for Parrots
Thanks to your amazing support during the COVID-19 pandemic, our field partners and local organizations have managed to navigate numerous unexpected challenges and carry on in their efforts to save parrots. Your support has also made it possible for us to expand our reach to those at home who are concerned about parrot conservation and welfare.
Unfortunately, we still need your help.
Trapping for the wildlife trade continues to cause wild populations to rapidly decline, and ongoing deforestation is leaving parrots without critical food and nesting trees.
Together we can make a Promise to Parrots to ensure their survival.
Your gift will enable WPT and our partners to…
- Help parrots trapped for the bird trade return to the wild;
- Protect and restore important wild spaces so that parrots can thrive;
- Save endangered species by advancing research and hands-on conservation;
- Inspire change in local communities through educational and ecotourism activities;
- Improve parrot welfare by offering engaging ways to learn about parrot care.
There’s still so much work to be done for so many parrots. With your support, we will ensure these amazing birds live on in the wild - even through the toughest of times. Together, we'll keep our Promise to Parrots.
Please, donate today.
I love my African Grey and LoveBirds pins. They are beautiful and I proudly wear them on my winter hat. But most of all, I love Parrots and am concerned about the welfare and future of these magnificent creatures. I love the World Parrot Trust because you are doing the hard, important work to make sure there is hope for their future. Thank you. I intend to be a member and support WPT, well, until I die. Love you all!