NATURALS. Parrot toys. Ring-O-Choice
Push your treats into the high grade wood and give your companion bird a great variety of textures and hardness. Yellow pine and tulipwood are the softer of the four choices
- Yellow pine, ash, tulipwood or birch
- Honey board
- Paper rope
- Natural sisal
- Stainless steel
12 x 10 inches
Suitable for medium to large parrots.
Guidelines for introducing a new toy to your parrot:
- Toys can enhance the quality of your companion parrot’s life by providing environmental enrichment. We recommend specific toy sizes for different species as a suggestion only. Use your best judgment when it comes to the safety and happiness of your bird.
- As parrots are naturally fearful, it is important to introduce the toy slowly and carefully. Allow him to see the toy outside of the cage first, have him get used to it, then try installing it inside the cage.
- Always check the toy before and after use for any loose threads, or broken and sharp areas. Never leave your parrot unattended with a toy. Remove all packaging and untie any looped cord.
- Due to contamination risk toys cannot be refunded