Parrot Toys - Zoo-Max
We appreciate that many owners like to provide colour and variety for their birds, so we have sourced ready made toys from reliable manufacturers and suppliers who have been in business for many years and have a proven record for safety and reliability. These are made in Canada by established Toy makers Zoo-Max
Guidelines for introducing a new toy to your parrot:
- Toys can enhance the quality of your companion parrot’s life by providing environmental enrichment. We recommend specific toy sizes for different species as a suggestion only. Use your best judgment when it comes to the safety and happiness of your bird.
- As parrots are naturally fearful, it is important to introduce the toy slowly and carefully. Allow him to see the toy outside of the cage first, have him get used to it, then try installing it inside the cage.
- Always check the toy before and after use for any loose threads, or broken and sharp areas. Never leave your parrot unattended with a toy. Remove all packaging and untie any looped cord.
- The World Parrot Trust cannot be held responsible for Zoo-Max products, however these have been available worldwide though many sources. If you are unsure please ask before purchasing.
- Due to contamination risk toys cannot be refunded