Single Member (Renewal)
Renew your Single/Individual membership today
Extend your membership benefits and continue to be part of one of the world's largest international networks of parrot enthusiasts.
As a member you will continue to receive:
- PsittaScene Magazine -- our quarterly publication delivered to your home
- Flock Talk, our monthly enewsletter
And website extras such as:
- Downloadable copies of the latest parrot-related scientific research
- Research and information from over 27 years of PsittaScene, and the Parrot Action Plan
- Articles and reports from field researchers, naturalist and zoologists from around the world
- Downloadable content including photos, video clips, ringtones and more
Help protect the parrots! Renew your WPT membership today.
* Please include your membership number in the order instructions/comments box during checkout process.
Renewing my membership for another year was easy and quick. I love supporting WPT, and especially since I have visited the headquarters in Cornwall, England. This is the best organization for Parrots. Thanks for making it so easy to renew.
Online renewal of membership is easy and a paperless way to accomplish this task.
I love what this organization does! The magazine is vey informative with beautiful pictures
Oy Vey! "Our family is the owner of seven captive BREAD PARROTS."
What kind of Bread? Whole Wheat, White, Rye Bread..?
WPT is a great organization...I always find a little extra money to support them. Education is a key component...let's help eliminate the trade in parrots made of bread.
Our family is the owner of seven captive bread parrots. They bring joy, laughter, fun, amazement (and sometimes a bit too much noise) to our family. We feel that it is important to ensure that these amazing creatures always have a place to thrive in their native habitats and want to give back on behalf of our delightful companions to sure that is always the case. WPT does a wonderful service in helping wild parrots through supporting research, habitat conservation and trying to prevent the trade illegal wild trade.